Click on the attachments at the bottom of the page to view and print our registration and insurance forms.
- Registration is conducted by mail only or during designated registration times.
- Registration is NOT conducted the 1st night of class unless prearranged with the instructor.
- We carry liability and excess medical coverage only. Your own health insurance is used as the primary coverage.
- Please complete both the registration and insurance forms and send with full payment to:
Donna's Gymnastics, LLC
5711 6th Ave.
Kenosha, WI 53140
$90 ($86 cash discount when payed with cash or check) for a 30 minute class for 8 weeks/1x weekly
$100 ($96 cash discount when payed with cash or check) for a 45 minute class for 8 weeks/1x weekly
$110 ($106 cash discount) for a 1 hour class for 8 weeks/1x weekly
$86 ($81 cash discount) for Performance Show Team Tuition (must also be enrolled in a gymnastics, tumbling or cheerleading class)
Tuition Information & Multiple Discounts
Registration & Gymnastics Insurance Fee (THIS IS DUE EVERY FALL)
- This fee is due to ALL students starting each Fall Term #1 & is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- This fee should NOT be included as part of the 5% multiple discounts given on tuition.
- This fee is paid once a gymnastic year (from Term #1-5/Summer).
- This will also entitle members to discounts on special clinics (such as our cartwheel/side aerial/back handspring clinics), parties & special event days.
- An insurance card will need to be filled out for each family. You are required by our gymnastic insurance carrier to have your own health insurance & show us proof at registration.
- These fees are as follows:
Individual Registration & Gymnastics Fee
- Term #1 (Fall) & 2 - $30
- Term #3 - $26
- Term #4 (Spring) - $22
- Term #5 (Summer) - $18
Family Registration & Gymnastics Insurance
- Term #1 (Fall) & 2 - $50
- Term #3 - $43
- Term #4 (Spring) - $36
- Term #5 (Summer) - $29